Welcome To the Computational & Experimental Materials Engineering Laboratory
The primarily focused of our research group is to develop a fundamental understanding of the underlying deformation mechanism in materials. Our goal is to enhance the field of Materials-by-Design, by moving from empirical, trial-and-error development techniques of materials, to a combination of state of the art multiscale computational methods and experimental techniques that can result in expediting the process of developing reliable materials with superior performance.
- J.A. El-Awady
Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Johns Hopkins UniversityCurriculum Vitae (2015)”
Covering both multiscale modeling techniques & experimental methodsMore details
Check out our recent peer reviewer journal publications & conference contributions.View more
- 19th August 2015Ahmed Hussein Defends his PhD
- 22nd April 2015Dr. Kinshuk Srivastava joins our group as a Post Doctoral Fellow
- 15th January 2015 Jaafar El-Awady Receives National Science Foundation CAREER Award
- 15th January 2015New Nature Communications Publication
- 13th December 2014Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!